The Forget Me Nots are a newly registered charity starting up in Crawley whose aims are to:
- Raise awareness of Dementia and its effect on carers throughout the community.
- Improve opportunities for safe social interaction.
- To support family members, friends or colleagues of someone who is affected by Dementia.
Create a new identity that symbolises the love and support that is at the core of the charity. I have set out to design an identity that aims to communicate the care, values and support the charity provides to families affected by Dementia.
- Must be bold
- Must have a reverse version
- The logo also needs to work with and without a corporate strapline. “Supporting families and carers affected by dementia”.
- Must work in Black and White “Ideally a simple single flower and text that can be used on thank youcards, newsletters, place mats etc…”.
- Core represents their base, here in Crawley.
- The five petals not only resemble the five stages of Dementia but the carers supporting those with Dementia.
- The extensions to the petals represent the volunteers for the charity that holds the charity together.